Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm Back

My apologies to everyone who has had to drop me from their RSS feeds or has been diligently visiting only to see the aging posts on this blog. I had committed myself to finishing a paper for publication before further "blogging"- but, unfortunately, between work and the holidays - I only recently got it out the door.

For those interested, the paper is entitled "In-sourcing and Out-sourcing: Designing a Path Forward for Graduate Medical Education in Lower Income Countries," and while currently under review by a certain journal, I will be presenting my findings at the Comparative and International Education Conference in Baltimore, February 25th - March 1st.

Since most of the readers here are domestic to the US, I've haven't posted many international topics related to health and society - but if someone is particularly interested in the topic - let me know and I'll broaden the context of the site.

Again, my apologies for the extended delay. While things will be busy this quarter, I hope to at least post weekly.

Thanks for your patience!

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

 
At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be interested in speaking with you regarding a blogging initiative on the future of health care. My email address is francois [at] emergencemarketing [dot] com

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Judloved said...

It is important to openness, vaccines actually relate to the lifestyle of people, but what impresses me most is that so much money spent on vaccines and so far continues to proliferate and branched disease, so it is recommended that are sensible and seek to reverse the lower cost drugs, especially to people living with HIV disease Cancer, Alzheimer's, that their medicines are the most expensive market in order to survive and spent a lot of money, here findrxonline find a variety of options and alternatives, and I hope that they become aware of how they can help these people and in this way, I think at least there will be a better world ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home