Saturday, August 05, 2006

Innovation and Renewal: Leave it to IBM

Considering my former life was spent in the technology consulting arena, I've been a close follower of "Big Blue" and there turnaround in the nineties. Their open extranets have been a significant source of innovation throughout the global technology space. Incidentally, for those who may not follow the patent world, IBM has registered the most patents annually for the last decade.

So I have to admit I was more than a little excited when I came across IBM's own Health Care Blog. It's not voluminous, nor does it contain multiple posts on a single day - but it is impressive.

Covering everything from Clinical Genomics to Patient Remote Viewing, you will find some of the best and the brightest's comments on what they think is coming around the corner.

For more information on what IBM's thinking about our own health care dilemmas, click here.

Note: I especially like their most recent note on Independent Health Banks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home