Monday, June 12, 2006

Welcome!

I've been a fan of blogs for some time, but I've never thought anything I've had to say would be something someone would want to read. There are, however, a number of topics I've always wanted to dialogue around and within - so hopefully - this experiment will start mindful debate and conversation here, around the water cooler, and amongst those who genuinely want to improve the health care provided here and abroad.

So please send your comments, musings, and topics which inspire us to realize the opportunities presenting themselves in each moment of our work...

4 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Warren Allan Johnson said...

Hey J.,

Do you have an RSS feed available? My software can't seem to detect one so that I can watch for your updates.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger J. Dinger said...

Warren-

Thanks for your note and your interest in the site. I’ve added a link to the site feed on the navigation column to the right of the posts. If it’s easier for you to just type in the link, it is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/HealthCarePolicyAndRenewal.

If there is anything else I can do or you would be interested in hearing more about a certain topic, please let me know. Thanks,

Jason

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger J. Dinger said...

Warren-

Just had a chance to take a look at your blog...good stuff. Added your link to my site in hopes of sending some more folks your way.

Jason

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Warren Allan Johnson said...

Thanks, Jason. Appreciate the link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home